- Walsenburg, Colorado modifies building code to be tiny house friendly
- Park County, CO allows tiny houses of about 250 sq ft
- Highest Performance Tiny House on Wheels Tours U.S.
- Relaxing rules on “Accessory Dwelling Units” drastically increased affordable housing in Durango
- Costilla County, Colorado – long term camping on private land is no longer allowed
- Telluride, Colorado City Council mulls ‘tiny homes’
- Building code map
- Park Model RV Regulations, State-by-State
- ADUs approved in Durango, CO
- Tiny houses on foundations allowed with a variance in Walsenburg, CO
- Walsenburg, Colorado Allows Tiny Homes
State Chapter Leader: Cheryl Coates, Tiny Diamond Homes
Note: This email address is provided for local media requests and for the use of local tiny house enthusiasts who have questions about tiny living. For marketing or market research questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.