My husband and I are obsessed with building our own tiny home, buying land, and living a simplified life in Northern Colorado but by all indications, none of the Counties (Larimer, Weld, Boulder, Adams) allow you to live in a tiny home year round. Help! Other than living in an RV park, how can we make our dreams come true?
- Legislation on tiny homes could create tools to combat Montana homelessness, housing crunch
- New State Chapter Leader for Virginia
- Progress on Appendix Q in MA
- A big step for tiny homes: Routt County Planning Commission approves Milner project
- Bill to allow ‘tiny homes’ in N.H. raises hopes among fans